We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We opened presents in the morning and then went to the Ashtons for the afternoon. They were nice to remember us since we don't have family nearby to spend the holidays with. We hope everyone else had a fabulous Christmas.
Now that is one cool truck Cody! Yesturday at church when we were sitting in front of you Branson called Cody by one of our cousins names. I told him "no, that's Cody" and I couldn't get him to stop saying it the rest of Sacrament meeting. Too bad they are no longer nursery buddies!
I love my family. My kids are amazing. Kylie is 15 and driving, so watch out. Jory loves scouts and his dirt bike. Dallin loves going to work with his dad. Camri is creative and a wonderful helper. Cody's my baby and is growing up too fast. Don't they all? I love my husband, parents, six sisters, one brother and all my in-laws as well. Family is what it's all about.
3 comments:
Glad you guys had fun. How did you get your kids to pose for pics like that? I am jealous-lol
glad your Christmas was fun. Looks like everyone was happy!
Now that is one cool truck Cody! Yesturday at church when we were sitting in front of you Branson called Cody by one of our cousins names. I told him "no, that's Cody" and I couldn't get him to stop saying it the rest of Sacrament meeting. Too bad they are no longer nursery buddies!
Post a Comment