I know, his hair is really long. I actually like it. It looks like Zac Efron in 17 again. And he takes care of it! We had some freezing rain the other day, so my kids enjoyed the ice and no school day. So did I:)
I know, his hair is really long. I actually like it. It looks like Zac Efron in 17 again. And he takes care of it! We had some freezing rain the other day, so my kids enjoyed the ice and no school day. So did I:)
5 comments:
Love the $$$$$mile!!!! (I have to say that---I have one too!-lol)
Looks awesome (and I love the hair too!)
Oh my goodness...when I saw your title, at first the only photo I could see was the before shot...only I didn't know that it was the before shot! I was thinking, "Uhhhh why did they take the braces off?" When I figured out my mistake I was shocked! His teeth are perfect and they look amazing! It is so nice to see that smile again!
Gorgeous! Oh my, look how much he has grown in the last year! Wow! It really happens that fast, his smile it is a little too cute, good luck with that! :)
Jory looks so handsome. He reminded me of a Jonas brother. I don't know why, but that was my first reaction. His teeth look great. Tell him to wear his retainer!
Nicki, it was good to hear from you. We are loving Idaho and being close to family again. Jory looks really good with his braces off and his hairdo. Tell Kylie that I say Hi!
Post a Comment