Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Boatalicious

Last summer Jory asked his grandpa if he could have his boat. Grandpa said yes and now we get to play on a 1964 Skagit. It runs great. It took us a while to get it licensed in Washington but have finally been able to take it out a few times. I also finally remembered to take my camera. The water was a little rough, so the pics aren't very good. We've had tons of fun boating in the 100 degree weather. I'm addicted and want to go out all the time. Wish you were here Jeni! Sorry we didn't get it licensed when you were.

Jory's injury is a result of a previous tubing incident. As he bounced in the air his other ankle hit his shin. It started out as a big knot on his shin and turned into this.





4 comments:

Deborama said...

Love the pics! I can't believe Jory's leg got so purple! Crazy! You really shouldn't drive like such a maniac!

tiffani said...

Great pictures! I wish I felt better so we could go when I come! Well, maybe I will just have to fake it. Hope to see you soon!!

Jeni said...

Next time. Hopefully it will keep running until next time comes again. Looks fun! Of course, it wasn't as warm when I was there so it might not have been quite as fun. I'm still jealous.

Amy J. said...

Isn't it great that we have wonderful access to the River. I can't believe that nasty bruise! And pictures don't usually do the injury justice so it must have looked REALLY bad!