Friday, July 24, 2009

Oh what do you do in the summer time?

Oh what do you do in the summer time?

Do you jump on the trampoline with water underneath?

If that's what you do, so do we!!!

Our old trampoline was picked up by the tri-cities' wind last fall and blown over the fence to the neighbor's yard. Needless to say, it didn't survive. My children have been begging for a new one. I finally ordered one and it arrived last week on the hottest day of the summer. With Jory L. and Jory T. at Priest River for a camp out, and Kylie at school, the job of setting it up was left to Dallin, Camri and I. It took us a few days and a few bad words (that's what I said literally, "Bad Word!" instead of the choice words I would like to say as I fumbled with tools and instructions.) I think we did a pretty good job. The kids are loving it and so do I. No more "I'm bored" being said around our house.We also celebrated my husband's 39th birthday! Glad it was him and not me! Cody once again insisted it was his birthday and when Jory blew out the candles he cried. We had to relight them.Cody was thrilled to see this backhoe in our backyard. He loves seeing the tractors at work on the new building. I'm just glad it will be behind the neighbor's and I get to keep my view of the windmills and baseball stadium fireworks.

3 comments:

orhedricks said...

Hooray for trampolines! Good job getting it together.

Jodi said...

Cody is seriously the cutest!! He can come blow out my candles (if I get a birthday cake). :) And I love having a trampoline!! Where did you end up finding yours?

Deborama said...

cute! I wish the new building was a costco! :)