Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I love summer!

I just love summer: sleeping in, swimming, exercising, playing with the kids, going for walks, having nothing much of anything planned. Young women hike up Badger MountainTour of the Lady Washington at the Port of Pasco. It was one of the ships used to film Pirates of the Caribbean. Love those movies.Swimming with lots of friends at the Red Lion pool.
It's hard to believe it will be time for school in little over a month! I guess we'll just enjoy it while we can:)

5 comments:

Jeni said...

Okay, I read both of your blogs (I hadn't read the other one yet) and I loved them! It was so fun coming and you had a great perspective on it all. Thanks for the fun and being such a great sister. Love you!

Jeni said...

By the way-I love the new look (on your blog).

Amy J. said...

You can't mention the S word in July!!! I would have loved to see that ship, how did you hear about it?

terramisu said...

Yeah- Cool beans- Is the ship gone now?? I super jealous of all your summer fun!!!

orhedricks said...

I can't believe summer is almost over too. So sad. Glad you are enjoying it. The YW hike looks great! Wish my YW would do something like that.