I'm so glad to be tagged. I need to catch up on this. We had so much fun this weekend, but I don't have time to share yet, so I'll just do the tag. Here's my sixth photo in my sixth file.
This is Jory T. riding his Uncle Jonathon's mechanical bull in 2005. Hubby Jory was getting the bull ready to be shipped to Japan. Jonathon had sold it to someone and shipped it out from Seattle. I was the Laurel advisor for our ward at the time, so we set it up for the youth one Wednesday night. My kids had to show how it's done. They ride like pros. We still have people come up to us, remembering that night and how bruised they were after riding. Jory still misses running the bull every once in a while. Just for fun, here are the rest of the kids riding.




Okay, I'll tag whoever reads this. Is that cheating? I hate naming people, so if you want to do it, go ahead. Great way to journal and look back at all your photos you haven't scrapbooked yet:) By the way, Cody has a clean bill of health. Took him back and he was great. I took Dallin as well just for a check up and he was wheezing and made the doctor very concerned. Me, the great mom I am, didn't even know he was struggling. I think he's just used to feeling miserable, poor kid. He's doing better and was able to play hard all weekend.
2 comments:
hurry and put up your pics! :) Especially the one of you in the hot tub! :)
You ARE a great Mom Nicki. You knew to have Dallin checked out too. Love these pictures and I'm anxious to know what Debbie's referring to. :)
Post a Comment