
Seven weird or random things about me. Hum....Where do I begin.
1. I used to put a ruler flat against my nose and chin to see if my chin really did stick out further than my nose.
2. I loved playing army in our yard. I would dress up and climb all over the shed and fences, trying not to be detected as I fulfilled my mission. I think it's still in me a little, because I love to watch women kick you-know-what in the movies.
3. I had a major crush on my fifth grade teacher Mr. Armstrong. He could do back flips and lived up to his name.
4. I still do a pretty good Grover imitation. I used to do it in high school all the time for people and performed it once at Girls' State to introduce a candidate. I also like to do beaker from the muppets. My kids think I'm hilarious.
5. I was really into sports in high school. When I competed for Jr. Miss, I bought three inch heels. My mom had a fit and said I better practice. I'd prance around in those shoes at home as much as I could. It was worth it when I won Presence and Composure. I think the whole town about died of shock when the jocks name was called! I probably also had the cheapest dress on. My mom made it for $28 dollars and it was awesome!
6. The day of graduation from high school, my buddy and I went skiing all day. I forgot sunscreen and fried. Luckily my dress was pink, because my nylons looked pink as well. I also had to speak and looked like I was blushing through the whole thing. It was worth it though.
7. I've experienced all kind of baby deliveries. I had Kylie and Jory at home on purpose. I had a midwife because I had such a fear of hospitals (As a kid I burned my hand and had seven operations. Didn't have very fond memories of hospitals. It made me a good left handed basketball shooter though). Dallin and Camri I had in the hospital because after Jory I didn't get much sleep. I also decided I needed drugs. The drugs helped a little. I had a C-section with Cody because I had placenta previa. The C-section was the worst. Recovery stunk. After the other kids, I could walk and get back to life pretty fast. Not the last one. They were all worth it.
Now I'm supposed to tag people. I haven't checked out many blogs lately, so if your already tagged, don't worry. Here goes, Molly, Jodi, Amy, Debie, Elizabeth, Kenley and Tiffani, my wonderful sister who started blogging. Have a great week.

8 comments:
I didn't know that you were a jock in high school. Was it just basketball? I too loved playing secret agent/spy. Those were the good ol days before video games!
Hey! Your comments were awesome! I am way excited to keep in touch this way! I tagged you back because I only have 7 peoples blogs including you! I am very new at this. So, check out my blog! love ya. By the way, Kylie's picture is beautiful! Good luck with that!
Nicki,
How fun is to find friends again. I just started the blogging thing not too long ago. It is amazing how many people I have found since I started. WOW! Your family has sure grown up and still beautiful. Keep in touch!!
Thats so funny! All of it. Im learning a lot about people with this one! :) I made Kylie a page.
You really have had the full spectrum on baby delieveries, you've experienced them all. I'm going for the pain free, quick recovery this time :)
Loved all the fun facts!! I think a girl's night out spy night might cause a little bit of trouble ....but wouldn't it be fun!!
I liked hearing those random things about you. Rob's mission was in Winnipeg. You'll have to tell me what you thought about it someday. I liked playing spies also. I was great at being an undercover Charlie's Angel.
That was fun to read and I'm excited to try and think of seven weird or random things about me. I'm so normal - it's going to be tough. ;) And you'll have to show us your Grover and Beaker imitations. I think that's great. And I was really into sports too. We have so much in common. ;)
Post a Comment