Who knew it could be so fun to dress up as a biker? Jory and I had a fun time at the Ashton's Halloween party. The most fun was seeing everyone's outfits. People are so creative. One person suggested we go out on the town and eat. I thought that would be super funny seeing all these bikers climbing out of their minivans. I had a little too much fun playing Rock Band. Thanks for the great night.
14 years ago

5 comments:
Wish we were there! You will have to ask you hubby about his new piece of gum and what happened to it in primary...it was pretty cute.
You're awesome on the guitar. That was a fun, fun party.
OK I forgot to ask-Where the "H" did you get those pants!!
I was so shocked to see you as a Biker chick! You Rock! I wish our Halloween Party was a dress up one. You and Jory both look HOT!!
You're awesome at Rockband. I had a little too much fun on it too. You looked awesome and I know how you felt about Jory's "new" look. ;)
Post a Comment