Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Finally some pictures!


More of Kylie's show

Me, attempting a jump (not even my big one)

The result! Snowmobiling is hard work:)

Jory showing me how it's done. Now that's air!

Like father like son. We went out to my sister's shop after our trip and let the kids play on the snowmobiles. Jory really got the hang of it.
Dallin helped tell me if I lost any kids off the sled.
Camri and her cousin Ashton loved riding behind on the sled.

They got pretty cold so they found a solution.
Cody loved riding as well. You can tell from Camri's hair we had a lot of fun! Why's everyone so ready for spring? All it means is yard work. Snow is much more fun!

2 comments:

AnneGeo said...

Looks like there was definitely some fun had. When we took the kids out, I couldn't even get any pix cause the snow was coming down so hard we couldn't see 6 inches in front of us. Oh well. snow is definitely fun. And cute pics of Kylie!!!

tiffani said...

Kylie sure is a hottie!! Good luck with that! By the way I think you are confused who is jumping on the snowmobile...if you remember I have the same coat as Jory...it totally could have been me out-jumping you! HA!Ha! Wished you lived closer!