
To this..............

(That's a balloon ribbon in the pic. Sorry:) She has one gorgeous and expensive smile. Kylie's pretty happy she got them off one week before her 15th birthday.
Easter was fun at our house. We had to clean the church Sat. morning, so we decided to do our Easter egg hunt at the church. Kylie and Jory hid eggs. Camri, Dallin and Cody searched for eggs. Mom and Dad watched! Love having older kids!



After a wonderful Easter Sunday at church, it truly was a spiritual day, we got to decorate Easter eggs. We didn't have time Sat. with cleaning the church and the Eagle court of honor and baptism for friends.
Since Spring is here, everything is falling apart and needs to be fixed. Once again, I love having older children who are big enough to fix things, yet small enough to fit under the sink. Jory has fixed my sink and my sprinklers. I think I'll start giving him my lists instead of his dad. J/K
Finally, my husband decided he needed to clean the water heater while I was shopping with Camri for a baptism dress. (We found one, but are not sure when the date is). It was 50 degrees outside, but the water was warm.
8 comments:
What! Clean out your hot water heater? YOu do that? Am I supposed to do that? Kylie looks gorgeous! So exciting! Austin is jealous. I love the Easter fun at the church. And the fun b-day in Id.
Kylie looks great!!! It looks like you had a great Easter! Hope to see you guys sometime again SOOOOON!!
What a great idea to do the Easter hunt at the church. And I LOVE your smile Kylie! I can't believe she's almost 15...scary! ;)
You are right...her smile is amazing! Pretty girl.
What a good idea to have your hunt at the church.
That photo of Jory under the sink is a crackup! He is such a good kid. I love that he is the one taking the video...I have always enjoyed his "drawl".
Kylie is so pretty! Her smile is amazing!
I guess kids can make a pool out of anything. Too funny. Congrats to Kylie. I remember getting mine off. Hopefully she will be luckier than I and never have them on again (wear your retainer). We miss you and hope to get there this summer.
Nik-
Sure you can borrow thos Airhead books- but I lent the 1st one to Saralyn. As soon as I get it back- I will give it to ya'!!!
I got the link to your blog off of Annette's. It was great to see some recent pics of your kids. What a cute family. I am looking forward to having some older kids to help out with the younger ones and do some bigger jobs around the house.
Post a Comment