
Jory and I had a fun time skiing Monday at Bluewood with my dad, Kylie, Jory T and Dallin. We took Dallin for the first time. He snowboarded and did amazing. Jory T. also went snowboarding for the first time (he's skied before) and by the end of the day he was hitting the big lifts. The next day, both boys were extremely sore, but bragging.When your mom doesn't get up to get you a piece of candy, get it yourself.

Cody discovered what I call my candy cupboard. He also discovered if he's really quiet, he can pull a stool over and get the candy himself.



5 comments:
Your comment about being a giant marshmellow had me giggling. Too funny. I am so jelous of everyone and their skiing trips this year. I love your blog. I finally found it (when you said that you combined your n's I got confused and thought you combined your i's in nickiverson not iversonicki). Anyway, I started mine. thenius.blogspot.com so add me to your list. There isn't much yet but I have been craving the time to work on it. You're right, it is addicting.
That coat is awesome! We gotta go get you some gear! Stop spending all your money on your kids, your such a mom! :) Soooooo fun! Your day on the slopes looks soooo fun!
I just told Rob that you are going to try to come skiing Presidents Day weekend so he said he would ask for it off. Fun. I hope that you can. That would be fun. I'm sure that Jory Taylor would love to board with him.
I love your "marshmallow" picture. You're so cute Nicki! And I think it's awesome that you take the kids skiing/snowboarding. I HATE being cold and don't ski anymore. I know - I'm boring. I much prefer summertime activities. And I love how Cody's exploring and getting into things. It's so much fun!
Great picture! That is why I don't take a camera on the slopes! Actually, I keep forgetting it! Is that my bathroom closet?
Cody is a doll.
Post a Comment