
Yes, I'm finally going to blog. I'm only doing this so I can comment on all the blogs I read. Actually, I love the idea of journaling. For years I have wanted to start a journal on my computer, but never have done it. Now, hopefully, I will keep up with what's happening in life and catch up on what already took place. With that...
Cody, my 20 month old, loves to watch Toy Story. When it first came out over ten years ago, my sister bought a Woody doll. Her children didn't play with it, so she gave it to Jory Taylor (I have to call my son this because his dad is Jory as well and it's too confusing to family when I talk about Jory without distinguishing the two). I still have the Woody doll. I can't get rid of him because he looks so much like the movie Woody. I'm afraid he'd find his way back home if I ever threw him out. I'm glad I kept him. Last night when I put Toy Story on for Cody, he ran to his toy box and grabbed Woody. He bounced him around on the furniture just like the movie. It was adorable.
Now I probably would have forgotten such a cute story, but instead took a picture and decided to put it on my blog.

8 comments:
Yeah! We don't talk enough so this will be good! It's so cute, and you were worried!
YAY Nicki!! I'm so happy that you started a blog. I love that story and CUTE picture. Just wait, you'll be taking more and more pictures of things you'd never have thought of taking before. ;) Have fun!!!!
Yeah. Now I can keep up with your family and doings. This is fantastic. Glad you took the plunge. Molly S did too. So it is growing. You will find that journaling is so much easier this way too. Have fun.
you changed your about me. Its cute! I am still packing
The blogging world is so much fun. You will have a blast!!!!!! You will never regret it. Your going to love it.
Your blog is so cute. Go to my blog and make a comment. I would love that. I'm so excited.
Bye bye.♥☺
Hi Nicki, Look at cute little Cody with his Woody doll. At this house the movie choice among one year olds is Little Einstein and Cars, but that could change at any moment. I'm thrilled you have a blog and I bet your out of town family is going to love it too.
I am still pretty new to the blogging world and it is a great way to keep a journal of all your family life. You are going to have so much fun!
So cute!
Post a Comment