Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

We had a fun Halloween. Cody went as Spiderman. He was so cute. I love taking them at this age. He did get tired and started sitting on the grass complaining about his owies. He'd say he needed to sit down because of his toe, or back, or leg. Jory went as a 70's character. We couldn't find a wig and so I curled his hair with a very small curling iron. It was super funny!
The hairdo did make him taller than me. He checks often and was thrilled to finally claim to be taller than his mom.
Dallin was an army guy. He enjoyed painting the pants, but not putting on the makeup.
Camri was a pirate. It worked out well because her eye got infected and buffed up, so she wore an eye patch. (We forgot the eye patch in the picture and her eye was getting better from the drops.)
Kylie had a concert all day, so later she and a friend went to her Halloween party as gospel singers. She was Pippy Longstocking at a mutual party, but I didn't take pictures because I thought she would dress up again. I'll have to get some copies. Kylie and I fasted through Halloween because she received her Patriarchal blessing Sunday morning. It was hard to pass up all that candy, but worth it. I made up for the candy intake Sunday night:(

2 comments:

Amy J. said...

I have pictures of Pippi!!! I will send them to you right now!

Tell Jory that his costume is ROCKIN!!!

Deborama said...

Oh my word! Jory's costume is so perfect!!!!! I LOVE IT, his hair is awesome! They all look so cute.