Jory went to Walla Walla to watch Kylie play ball. It's sure been a fun season. The video is short but shows a pretty good hit. She played middle because one girl was injured. Dallin is playing the drums in band and marimbas for Mad Mallets this year. He's excited about it and enjoys participating in everything.
Camri was elected to student council. I had to learn about this from a friend. She forgot to tell me. I asked her about it and she said with a shrug that she gave a little speech about herself and the kids voted for her.
Jory and Jory T. went to the Priesthood session of conference. They had a good time. I told Jory when he gets his braces off in a few months, I better see his $$$$$mile in pictures:)
1 comment:
No doubt!!!$$$$$ That is so funny! I love the video of Ky, I can't believe how scary that looks compared to Jr. High volleyball!
Thanks for my fun party, we need a pic of us! A new one without tatoos! :)
Post a Comment