I finally remembered to have my sister email our ski trip pictures. She had to email pictures because I forgot my camera again. Thanks for the pictures Tiff.
When Jory and I went to Idaho to go snowmobiling, instead of snowmobiling the first day, I went night skiing with my sisters and their families. We took Camri for the first time and she scared a few years off my life. She could ski, but not stop. Her snow plow didn't have enough plow to slow her down. I about had two heart attacks watching her ski to the edge. At one point I was whacking her with my poles trying to slow her down. Tiffani got her skiing by putting her between her legs and skiing with her. I finally did that and it worked okay. By the end of the night, I said she was done. My wonderful brother-in-law Jonathon took her instead and taught her much better than I ever could. What a great guy. I've decided I will not go with her again unless my dad or husband come. We had a lot of fun, though. The boys really worked on their snowboarding and Kylie enjoyed racing Jonathon down the hill. I'm hoping there will be snow for spring break and we can go again. So far, sounds like there will be:)
Kylie




3 comments:
Great pictures Nicki! We need to find you a camera that's strapped to you so you won't forget it anymore. :) It looks like a great trip. Too cold for me - but it looks like you all had a great time.
Kylie looks awesome in that first pic! I would be so worried about me not being able to stop! so scary! :)
I am impressed. I havn't been skiing since college! Your kids look like naturals on the slopes and I love that your whole family is out there having fun.
Post a Comment