Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween











I think I like Halloween more than the kids. I love to walk around with them and see how many houses we can hit and how much candy we can get. Then, we bring it home and I wonder, "What was I thinking?" We had lots of fun though, and Cody was a trooper. Everyone loved seeing the little cowboy (he was actually supposed to look like a rodeo clown) push his way to their door and put his bag out for a treat.
And yes, we are still eating our candy, but most of the chocolate is gone.

8 comments:

rip said...

Those are some "scary" looking kids! I was disappointed in the amount of chocolate my girls brought home. It didn't last nearly long enough.

Debie Spurgeon said...

What fun. Cody and Britton had the same idea and both were cowboys. You are so on it, I've still got to post our Halloween pics.
Have a great day.

Jodi said...

So cute Nicki!! I was actually thinking Cody looked like a cowboy Joker - so I kind of got it right. We should trick-or-treat together next year since us moms are so into it. That would be fun!!

Jodi said...

I just figured out that biker was Jory Taylor and not your husband. WOW he's growing!

Deborama said...

those pictures are cute! I never saw them dressed up!

Amy J. said...

You are a better mom than me. I am not a lover of Halloween but I do it for the kids. That is hilarious that he was a rodeo clown...does he like to watch rodeo's? Too cute.

tiffani said...

I am starting to like Halloween more, because it is getting easier since my kids are older. Coleton, hates it though! Camri looks a little pissed-was she posing or having a bad night! As always, I love your pictures!

Deborama said...

do a new post! :)